Requirements for 500 Filipino nurse jobs in Germany
Good news nurses, 500 Filipino nurses is expected to be recruited in Germany until the end of 2014. Below are the needed Requirements for 500 Filipino nurse jobs in Germany.
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education; (B.S.N)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, Rehabilitaions centers and care institutions
- Knowledge of German Language
- minimum of level B1 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or
- willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines for up to six months (to be paid by the employer)
Requirements for 500 Filipino nurse jobs in Germany:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture (in English and in German, if possible)
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from the Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid NBI clearance
- copy of valid passport
Submit all documents to POEA under the heading “Triple Win” Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For short-listed candidates, location and time of interview with representatives of Federal Employment Agency (BA/ZAV) will be further informed. Preferably, interview will be in German language.
For the rest of the details, read Recruitment Specification Form (RSF) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submission of applications will be this coming June 30, 2013