Good news nurses, 500 Filipino nurses is expected to be recruited in Germany until the end of 2014. Below are the needed Requirements for 500 Filipino nurse jobs in Germany.
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education; (B.S.N)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, Rehabilitaions centers and care institutions
- Knowledge of German Language
- minimum of level B1 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or
- willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines for up to six months (to be paid by the employer)
Requirements for 500 Filipino nurse jobs in Germany:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture (in English and in German, if possible)
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from the Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid NBI clearance
- copy of valid passport
Submit all documents to POEA under the heading “Triple Win” Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For short-listed candidates, location and time of interview with representatives of Federal Employment Agency (BA/ZAV) will be further informed. Preferably, interview will be in German language.
For the rest of the details, read Recruitment Specification Form (RSF) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submission of applications will be this coming June 30, 2013