As far as nurses know, Region 10 and Region 7 are the only regions that are currently accepting RN Heals 4 online application. Well, include region 6 by now as just recently, it’s official website has released the guidelines for Region 6 RN Heals 4 Online Application.
RN Heals 4 Region 6 Online Application: Guidelines for Recruitment and Selection of Applicants
Important things you should carefully take note of the recruitment are the following?
- Applicants shall apply to the training program via internet. click here
- Only nurses with VALID Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) licenses (PRC ID CARD) will be eligible to apply
- Dropouts and graduates of NARS Program and RNheals Batch 1, 2, and 3 are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
While for the criteria of the selection…
- Physically and mentally fit
- Not over 40 years old at the time of training/deployment
- Resident/s of the identified municipality/ies (Rural Health Units)
- Not able to receive any remuneration in the practice of nursing profession for the past 3 years
- Should finish the training program
Period of RN Heals 4 Region 6 Online Application starts tomorrow, November 7 until November 13, 2012 until slots are filled.
[Source: chd6 doh website]