100% of the benefit amount,
to the beneficiaries will be covered if all of the following conditions are met:
– the insured person dies as a direct result
of an accident, including terrorist act; and
– the death occurs within 180 days from the
date of the accident, including terrorist act.
– the insured person suffers any of the disabilities shown on
page 14 (Important words and phrases) due to a terrorist act;
– the disability is confirmed by a medical practitioner; and
– the disability occurs within 180 days from the date of the terrorist act.
On the other hand, cash value is given if if the policy owner requests to
end the policy before its expiry date which, then cannot be reinstated
Once benefit is paid.